- Come to the circus while you can, we have a grand madcap plan...
In the middle of July - 15. 16. 17. - there will be three days of risky, experimental and mad circus acts, music and pop up shows!
- The Jetlag ADM festival is organised by the Side Kunst Cirque, La Virgule and ADM.
Side Kunst cirque and La Virgule are both circus collectives based in Toulouse. ADM is the biggest and longest surviving cultural freehaven in the Netherlands.
We all share the idea of creating a festival to shake up the circus scene. As such, we welcome circus artists, musicians an visitors to meet and share in the interactive jam space.
There will be 3 shows a day in the Side Chapiteau, various circus shows outside and the Circus Bassie tent is going to blow you away with an multi-disciplinary-all-flavoured music program!!!
- The festival has no funding and/or subsidy from outside. Everybody involved with this festival does that on a voluntary basis.
- 15. 16. and 17. July 2016
- Friday 15.7.
doors open at 17:00, festival starts at 18:00 till 03:00
doors open at 16:00, festival starts at 17:00 till 03:00
doors open at 16:00, festival starts at 17:00 till 01:00
- one-day : 10euro
two-days : 15euro
pass-partout : 20euro
children under 12 years old: free entrance
- no dogs - we love your fluffies, but we have a lots of them here already
- limited parking - please use other transport, for example a bike, is much better for an environment
- no pin machine - yes, it is possible, we do not have a pin machine on site
- no camping - unfortunately, it is not possible to stay to camp all weekend on the terrain
- By bike
the scenic route (12 kms from Amsterdam centraal) see blue route on the map. This route brings you through the westerpark, community gardens and a nature zone before you enter the industrial port of Amsterdam…
- or the faster route (10 kms) see blue road on the map
- Alternatively you could follow any of the green routes indicated by the new google maps bike option…
- By train
Go to Amsterdam Sloterdijk station (see ns.nl for times) from where you can catch the shuttle bus to the ADM (and back again).
- Shuttle Bus
We will have a shuttle bus service between the ADM (entrance gate) and Sloterdijk station (taxi rank). The shuttle bus will be driving every hour during the opening hours of the festival for a price of 2 euro. For a shuttle bus timetable click here